Infosys Limited, a world leader in consulting and information technology services, will announce results for its fourth quarter ending March 31, 2012 on April 12, 2013 at around 9.00 am IST
Infosys will declare its Q4 FY 2013 Results on April 12, 2013 in morning and after the results are announced Infosys CEO & MD, Mr. S.D.Shibulal and CFO, Mr. Rajiv Bansal and other board members will be part of a detailed discussion on CNBC-TV 18 as part of its ‘Boardroom’ series from Bangalore at 10:15 IST.
The results will be available on Infosys Website – www.infosys.com
According to a statement released by the company to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), the company has informed the exchanges that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on April 12, 2013, inter alia, to consider the following:
- The audited financial results of Infosys Limited as per Indian GAAP for the quarter and year ended March 31, 2013.
- The audited consolidated financial results of Infosys Limited and its subsidiaries, as per Indian GAAP for the year ended March 31, 2013.
- The consolidated financial results of the Company and its subsidiaries as per IFRS for the quarter and year ended March 31, 2013.
- To recommend a final dividend, if any, for the financial year ending March 31, 2013.
What do you think, how will be the results of Infosys for the quarter. Will it be better than TCS or will TCS once again steal the show.
Incoming search terms:
- Q4 results of infosys 2013