L’Oreal Paris hosted the second edition of L’Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards 2013 on 19th March 2013 in Mumbai.
The awards celebrated ‘Women of Worth’ in India, honoring women across 18 categories including science, business and entrepreneurship, sports, art, education, television and music among others.
The second edition of L’Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards 2013 was graced by Brand Ambassadors Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Sonam Kapoor.
Please find below the list of Winners of L’Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards 2013 :
Reader’s Choice Awards :
- Favourite Face of a Cause – Shabana Azmi, Chief Patron of Mijwan Welfare Society.
- Science And Innovation – Neha Juneja, CEO Greenway Grameen Infra.
- Online Influencer – Anusha Yadav, Founder and Photographer, Indian Memory Project.
- Social Impact – Chetna Gala Sinha, Founder of Mann Deshi Business School.
Editor’s Choice Awards :
- Women We Love – Vidya Balan, Film Actress.
- Leadership – Kalpana Morparia, CEO JP Morgan, India
- Style – Lisa Haydon, Model Turned Actor.
- Special Recognition – Usha Chaudhary, founder Vikalp Sansthan & Promita Sengupta, Founder Innovate Technologies.
Jury Awards :
- Television – Sakshi Tanwar, Actress & Svati Chakravarty Bhatkal, Co-Director and Head of the field Research Team of Satyamev Jayate.
- Design – Deepika Govind, Designer.
- Sports – Tania Sachdev, Chess Player & MC Mary Kom, Boxer.
- Art – Milbum Cherian, Painter.
- Business & Enterpreneurship – Simrit Malhhi, Environmental Evangelist and Founder, SEED.
- Music – Shilpa Rao, Playback Singer.
- Performing Arts – Nandita Das, Actor and Director & Sanjna Kapoor and Sameera Iyengar, Founders of Junoon-A stage for Theatre.
- Literary Contribution – Namita Gokhale, Founder Director of Jaipur Literature Festival.
- Environment – Ishita Khanna, Co-Founder of Ecosphere and Muse.
- Education – Sabbah Haji, Director of Haji Public School in Doda district of Jammu & Kashmir.