Mutton Haleem Recipe Steps | How To Prepare Mutton Haleem | Haleem Steps | Mutton Haleem Ingredients | How To Prepare Haleem
During the month of Ramzan ( Ninth month as per Islamic Calendar), Muslims will fast for 30 days and Haleem is one of the main during Ifthiyar. Following are the six easy steps to prepare Mutton Haleem and the ingredients for the same.
Steps to Prepare Mutton Haleem:
1. Heat 8 cups of water in a heavy-bottomed vessel.
2. After the water boils add mutton, drained dal and wheat.
3. Also add coriander powder, salt, chili powder, ginger garlic paste and turmeric.
4. Slower the flame and cook till the mutton is tender. Then mash the mutton.
5. Add crushed fried onions to this mixture. Heat ghee and pour it over the haleem.
6. Mutton Haleem is ready to be served. Sprinkle lemon juice before serving.
You can also prepare Veg Haleem, add some healthy vegetables instead of Mutton.
Ingredients to prepare Muttin Haleem:
• 250 gm mutton/lamb
• 1 tbsp moong dal-soaked for 1/2 hour
• 1 tbsp channa dal- soaked for 1/2 hour
• 1 cup wheat-soaked overnight, drained, pounded & husked
• 1 tbsp masoor dal-soaked for 1/2 hour
• 4 tbsp ghee
• 1 tsp chili powder
• salt to taste
• 1/2 tsp turmeric
• 1 tsp coriander powder
• 2 onions-sliced and fried crisp
• 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste